THAMES HEAD CHALLENGE
Sunday 22 August 2021
A unique 130 mile cycling challenge
ROTARY CLUBS SPONSOR A CHARITY
CLUBS sponsoring CHARITY PLACES
This is our Clubs block-booking Reservation channel.
The information below is for Clubs wishing to sponsor their
chosen cause in the event.
The Thames Head Challenge is open to all Charities, good causes and their sponsors.
Our references to Charities include any of the entities below:
• Registered Charities
• Non-registered Charities
• Other good causes such as Schools, Clubs and Societies
The Thames Head Challenge is an excellent opportunity for Clubs to enlist keen, adventurous and energetic supporters in the goal of raising funds for their chosen cause.
We will be delighted if your Club joins us in this, the inaugural Thames Head Challenge 2021.
to ride in support of a Charity:
need to be
to reserve your
Rider place for your chosen Charity
The Thames Head Challenge is completely unique in concept but totally familiar in format as a one-day Charity Bike Ride. Seeing the Thames from end2end, either as a Soloist or a Relay Team Rider, gives supporters a truly great event to take part in. It is an event which will be talked about for many months afterwards, by all those involved in the day.
YOUR CLUB PACKAGE
Our goal is to stage for your Club an event which is not only immense fun for your Riders and Members but, is a total success from a fundraising and PR viewpoint. As Organisers, we can help you along the way with marketing assistance, plus media input in terms of promotional images, media copy and other marketing materials.
On every day leading up to the event, we are here and available to support your Club to make the very most of this excellent fundraising opportunity!
Your Club's sponsoring Package comprises:
• A Charity Team Place [available for up to 4 Riders per Team]
• The cost per Team Place is £399 [max ONE Team per Charity]
• A Team can comprise 1, 2, 3 or 4 Riders
NOTE: Team Places can be secured by a DEPOSIT ONLY payment of £100
Your Club's sponsored Charity will be:
• Identified as a Participating Charity in the Event
• Given access to marketing images, video and promotional media copy
• Included in promotional material shared with all media channels
Additionally, your Club and your sponsored Charity will be invited to:
• Attend the START in Putney to support your own Riders
• Be special guests of ours - the Organisers - in a celebration at the FINISH
In summary, the benefits of participating include:
PR opportunities for your Club and its activities
Class "A" content for your Club's web and facebook pages
A great opportunity to showcase the effect of Clubs working together
Boosted charity fundraising - where Clubs combine to sponsor a Charity
Excellent opportunity to leverage support for the Club's chosen cause
We anticipate Charities will benefit by the involvement of the celebrity Riders
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
Reservation of Charity Team Places can be done online.
There is a short form to complete as part of the Reservation process.
On Reservation, sponsoring Clubs can elect to pay either:
• In FULL or by DEPOSIT - for a limited time ONLY
• Online by card or...
• By requesting an invoice for settlement within 14days
Charity Bike Rides, as Organisers, have partnered with MY RACING PIG to process online Reservations and card payments for the 2021 Thames Head Challenge.
Invoices will be issued by Charity Bike Rides and sent to the email address provided by the Club's Event Registrant.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER RESERVATION:
• Further information will be requested by email from the person named as the
registrant for the Club or Clubs.
• We will send you a bespoke Rider Sign-Up link which can be sent to all your
Riders and potential Riders.
They can use this link to register as a Charity Team Rider.
• We will confirm your Team Riders, once they are registered, who will become the
focus for your Club's and sponsored Charity's national fundraising campaign.
• We will send you details of our event marketing plan plus the PR and marketing
material mentioned above for your Club’s own use.