THAMES HEAD CHALLENGE
Sunday 22 August 2021
A unique 130 mile cycling challenge
COMPANIES - HOW TO TAKE PART
COMPANIES taking COMPANY PLACES
This is our Companies block-booking reservation channel.
The information below is for Companies wishing to participate in the Event.
The Thames Head Challenge is an excellent opportunity for Companies to enlist keen, adventurous and energetic employees for one or more of the following goals:
Raising funds for the Riders' chosen Charity
Raising funds for your Company's chosen Charity
Perhaps coupled with a Team Building exercise
with a competition aspect
The Thames Head Challenge is completely unique in concept but totally familiar in format as a one-day Charity Bike Ride. Seeing the Thames from end2end, either as a soloist or a Relay Team Rider, gives employees a truly great event to take part in. It is an event which will be talked about for many months afterwards, by all those involved in the day.
We will be delighted if your Company joins us in this, the inaugural Thames Head Challenge.
A Charity fundraising dimension is a condition of taking part. For Charities read:
Other good causes such as Schools, Clubs and Societies
YOUR COMPANY PACKAGE
Our goal is to stage for your Company an event which is not only immense fun for your Riders but, is a total success from a fundraising, PR and Team Building viewpoint. As Organisers, we can help you along the way with marketing assistance, plus media input in terms of promotional images, media copy and other marketing materials.
Your Company Package comprises:
• Company Team Place/s [available for up to 4 Riders per Team]
• The cost per Team Place is £399 [max ONE Team per supported Charity]
• A Team can comprise 1, 2, 3 or 4 Riders
NOTE: Team Places can be secured by a DEPOSIT ONLY payment of £100
Your Company will be:
• Identified as a Participating Company in the Event
• Given access to marketing images, video and promotional media copy
• Included in promotional material shared with all media channels
Additionally, your Company will be invited to:
• Attend the START in Putney to support your own Riders
• Be special guests of ours - the Organisers - in a celebration at the FINISH
In summary, the benefits of participating include:
PR opportunities for your Company name and activities
Team building opportunities for Riders and their colleagues
Staff morale enhancement by joint engagement outside of work
Boosted charity fundraising objectives for your Charity of the Year
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
Reservation of Company Team Places can be done online.
There is a short form to complete as part of the Reservation process.
On Reservation, Companies can elect to pay either:
• In FULL or by DEPOSIT - for a limited time ONLY
• Online by card or...
• By requesting an invoice for settlement within 14days
Charity Bike Rides, as Organisers, have partnered with MY RACING PIG to process online Reservations and card payments for the 2021 Thames Head Challenge.
Invoices will be issued by Charity Bike Rides and sent to the email address provided by the Company's Event Registrant.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER RESERVATION:
• Further information will be requested by email from the person named as the
registrant for the Company.
• We will send you a bespoke Rider Sign-Up link which can be sent to all your
Riders and potentially interested Riders.
They can use this link to register as a Company Team Rider.
• We will confirm your Team Riders, once they are registered, who will become the
focus for your Company's fundraising campaign.
• We will send you details of our event marketing plan plus the PR and marketing
material mentioned above for your Company's own use.