THAMES HEAD CHALLENGE
Sunday 20 June 2021
A unique 130 mile cycling challenge
COMPANIES - HOW TO TAKE PART
COMPANIES taking COMPANY PLACES
This is our Companies block-booking registration channel.
The information below is for Companies wishing to participate in the Event.
The Thames Head Challenge is an excellent opportunity for Companies to enlist keen, adventurous and energetic employees for one or more of the following goals:
Raising funds for the Riders' chosen Charity
Raising funds for your Company's chosen Charity
Using the Challenge as a Team Building exercise
perhaps with a competition aspect
The Thames Head Challenge is completely unique in concept but totally familiar in format as a one-day Charity Bike Ride. Seeing the Thames from end2end, either as a soloist or a Relay Team Rider, gives employees a truly great event to take part in. It is an event which will be talked about for many months afterwards, by all those involved in the day.
We will be delighted if your Company joins us in this, the inaugural Thames Head Challenge.
If your Company chooses to include a Charity fundraising dimension in the Challenge, then the following is important to note. Our references to Charities include any of the entities noted below:
Other good causes such as Schools, Clubs and Societies
YOUR COMPANY PACKAGE
Our goal is to stage for your Company an event which is not only immense fun for your Riders but, is a total success from a fundraising, PR and Team Building viewpoint. As Organisers, we can help you along the way with any marketing assistance needed, plus media input in terms of promotional images, media copy and other marketing materials. We will be glad to assist with any Team Building aspects, which as a Company you may like to incorporate.
On every day leading up to the event, we are here and available to help your Company make the very most of this special event!
In particular, your Company Package comprises:
Company Places available in blocks of 4 [4 Riders]
• The cost per Place equates to £108 [£432 for 4 Riders]
• One FREE Place is available for every 12 Places taken up by Riders
• The Individual Places can be used in any combination as required
• Places can be allocated to Solo Riders and/or Teams of 2, 3 or 4 Riders
NOTE: 4 Places can be secured by a DEPOSIT ONLY payment of £125
Your Company will be:
• Identified as a Participating Company in the Event
• Given access to marketing images, video and promotional media copy
• Included in promotional material shared with all media channels
Additionally, your Company will be invited to:
• attend the START in Putney to support your own Riders
• take a display pitch [in the Event Village] at the FINISH in Cirencester
• take a Rider support pitch in Wallingford – at the Mid-Ride Point
• be special guests of ours - the Organisers - on the day
In summary, the benefits of participating include:
PR opportunities for your Company name and activities
Team building opportunities for Riders and their colleagues
Staff morale enhancement by joint engagement outside of work
Boosted charity fundraising objectives for your Charity of the Year
We understand that your participating Riders are most important to you and for a number of reasons. Due to this, we will look after them in the way you would wish us to, providing for them, as well as your own Support Team and indeed everyone, an unforgettable and joyous experience on the day!
To reserve Your Company Places:
Charity Bike Rides, as Organisers, has partnered with MY RACING PIG to process Registrations for the Thames Head Challenge.
Companies can register their Company Places online.
There is a short form to complete as part of the Registration process.
At Registration, Companies can elect to pay either:
• In FULL or by DEPOSIT ONLY with our instalment plan
• Online by card or
• Request an invoice for settlement within 14days
Charity Bike Rides, as Organisers, have partnered with MY RACING PIG to process Registrations and online card payments for the 2021 Thames Head Challenge.
Invoices will be issued by Charity Bike Rides and sent to the email address provided by the Company's Event Registrant.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER REGISTRATION:
• Further information will be requested by email from the person named as the
registrant for the Company.
• We will send you a bespoke Rider Sign-Up link which can be sent to all potential
Riders and supporters interested in taking part.
They can use this link to register for FREE.
• We will send you details of our event marketing plan plus the PR and marketing
material mentioned above for your Company's own use.
• We will send you a report detailing the identity of Riders taking a Company Place so
your Company can keep track of Registrations.